FAILED NCLEX.....Take a break

FAILED NCLEX RN



"when you feel like quitting, take a BREAK"

Its normal to Fail, its normal to feel upset, only you know how it feels.Keep yourself motivated!
I know you feel like quitting sometimes, but hold on to it and take break instead. I know you are preparing hard, cheers and keep up!   Do check the rationales  even the answers were right or wrong. Do sleep well ,follow your study schedule and do what feels good! Good thing is you can retest, that's a great opportunity!

I  had failed NCLEX RN before, I felt the same way.....  but I didn't give up, I kept clam and I believed in myself.
If I could do it then You can do it too.



Here is more about my nursing journey:
I have always been an average student, I did my nursing in Bangalore, India and graduated in  GNM  or ADN in year 2009. I worked for  four years in hospitals at Bangalore, Gurgaon and Delhi.
I came in United States in winter 2014 and everything changed, without having state license you can't practice nursing. You got an option though, either go to school again from the start or transfer you license.  I don’t have enough money to go school, So my first move was to do the international licensing process, I had trouble doing that at first, Later I got more information about it and I  co-created Tibetan Nurses group in Facebook to share information on it.
In between I needed a job so I started working as a house keeping for couple of months and later did Nursing assistant or Healthcare assistant at the same hospital.  I was also actively  volunteering in my community and Founded Tibetan Nurses Association in 2016, its mission is to promote  health and wellness in our community.
I had go to work, study, also going through personal stuffs and in between volunteering in local community and guiding other international nurses or students online.  I wanted to live a meaningful life through that and  felt good that I managed all together, although it was bit stressful.


Currently I'm a Register nurse and BLS instructor under AHA .. I’m still mentoring other nurses or students on social media, I’m also the advisory board for Tibetan Nurses association Minnesota chapter!


I must say, balance your life and Take your time!! If you are studying or working or have a family, don't forget to take care of yourself. Don't give hard time on yourself and keep practicing and you shall be pass next time. Don't worry about what others are doing, just do your part!
Do check other blog on How I passed NCLEX, Pharm notes, Basic nurses notes made simple.
If you need guide or want to talk, I will be there.
contact me -kachozom@gmail.com     www.Kachozom.blogspot.com                 https://kachozom.blogspot.com/2018/12/basic-nursing-notes-made-simple.html?m=1           https://kachozom.blogspot.com/2018/12/nclex-rn-pharmacology-notes.html?m=1            https://kachozom.blogspot.com/2018/12/90-important-nclex-rn-notes-2018.html?m=1    https://kachozom.blogspot.com/2018/12/pass-nclex-rn-in-75-questions-2018.html?m=1    https://kachozom.blogspot.com/2019/01/about-kachozom.

Comments

  1. Thx alots for yr initiative and kind hearted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. The highest 0323795307 NCLEX pass rate for first-time test takers (87.49%) are U.S. educated nurses with a baccalaureate degree. That extra education and training pays off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STEPS FOR LICENSURE (RN)PROCESS FROM INDIA TO USA

BASIC NURSING NOTES MADE SIMPLE